- Biological Dental Care Click to learn more
- Same Day Dentistry Click to learn more
- Painless Dentistry Click to learn more
- Eco-Friendly Office Click to learn more
- Bio-Active Technology Click to learn more
- Dental Anxiety Click to learn more
- Consultations Click to learn more
- Emergency Care Click to learn more
- Family Care Our office is equipped with the latest technology to provide a complete range of dental services. This prevents unnecessary trips for you to other offices and allows you to remain in a comfortable atmosphere. The team here is trained to see patients of all ages as well as patients who may have special needs. Everything from baby teeth fillings to dentures can all be accomplished with the utmost care and accuracy.
- Digital Radiography Digital X-Rays are more accurate, more diagnostic, more comfortable, while at the same time minimizing your radiation exposure by upwards of 90% and being environmentally friendly.
- Afford Your Smile We are sympathetic to your feelings about finances. You will always be provided with a cost estimate before treatment if you have any questions. The very knowledgeable team is happy to provide you with complimentary insurance checks and insurance predeterminations. Our fees have no fluff-there are no upsells, no hidden fees, and no extra costs. The fees here reflect actual chair time, dental materials, lab costs.
- American Laboratories Your restorations are made by a high quality lab incorporating only the finest materials during fabrication. The lab has attained a Certified Dental Laboratory status by the National Board of Certification. Less than 6% of laboratories in the U.S. achieve this honor, which ensures a high level of technical education with immense expertise and outstanding infection control. No foreign aid or companies are uses. All work is done 100% in the United States.
- Financing Options Click to learn more
- Mercury/Amalgam Free Dentistry Click to learn more
- Children’s Dentistry Click to learn more
- Baby Bottle Rot Prevention Click to learn more
- Standard Crowns Click to learn more
- Implant Crowns Click to learn more
- Tongue or Lip Ties Click to learn more
- Esthetic Dentistry Cosmetic dentistry is dentistry aimed at creating a positive change to your teeth and to your smile. The most noticeable thing about another person is their smile. People think of tooth whitening or veneers when cosmetic dentistry comes to mind, but a cosmetic dentist can provide much more. The team at Ann Arbor’s Dentist can help to improve your appearance, your smile, even your self-esteem, and confidence. Today, cosmetic dentistry has continued to evolve to where cosmetic dentists can address functional and esthetic patient concerns.
- Porcelain Veneers Click to learn more